RCC RLAY!

ひろしま戦前の風景 55.饒津神社(にぎつじんじゃ)ほか
[55] Nigitsu Shrine and Other Scenes

昭和15年(1940年)ころ 撮影:松浦貞美氏
提供:松浦功氏/広島市公文書館 広島市東区二葉の里

広島駅近くの饒津神社を散策する家族の様子が撮影されている。
饒津神社は江戸時代に藩主浅野家が祖先追悼の位牌堂を建立したのが始まりで、明治になって饒津神社と改称しこの映像が撮影された頃には桜の名所としても市民に親しまれていた。原爆により本殿ほかすべての木造建築物が焼失したが、徐々に再建、現在は戦前と同じ姿を模して復元されている。
後半にある太鼓橋以降の映像は、饒津神社近くの鶴羽根神社と思われる。
参考資料:饒津神社公式ウェブサイト「歴史・由来」饒津神社 2013年
Filmed circa 1940 (Showa 15) by Sadayoshi Matsuura
Original film courtesy of Isao Matsuura and Hiroshima Municipal Archives
Futabanosato, Higashi Ward, Hiroshima City
The footage shows a family visiting Nigitsu Shrine near Hiroshima Station. Nigitsu Shrine originated in the Edo period, initially to house the ancestral spirit tablets of the Asano clan, lords of the Hiroshima domain. During the Meiji era it was renamed Nigitsu Shrine, and became a locally popular cherry blossom viewing spot by the time this film was made. All of the wooden structures, including the main hall, were lost in the atomic bombing. Most have been rebuilt today to resemble their pre-war conditions. The arched bridge and subsequent scenes were probably filmed at nearby Tsuruhane Shrine.
Reference: Nigitsu Shrine, Nigitsu Shrine Official Website “History and Origin” page (2013)

RCCテレビ60年特別配信『ひろしま 戦前の風景』

ピックアップ