RCC RLAY!

ひろしま戦前の風景 26.「三段峡探勝記念」より
[26]From “Souvenir of a Sightseeing Trip to Sandankyo”

昭和2年(1927年)6月14日~6月17日 撮影:藤井重一氏 山縣郡安芸太田町

現在、山県郡安芸太田町に位置する峡谷の三段峡は、名勝として世に紹介された大正の中ごろから探勝者(観光客)が年々増加、旅館も建ち、整備が進み、大正14年(1925年)に「史跡名勝天然記念物保存法」により「国の名勝」に指定された。
この映像はその指定から2年後に撮影されたもので、つり橋、渡し舟、猿飛岩、豊富な水量の二段の滝など、探勝地として歩み始めた初期の三段峡の様子を伝えている。
参考資料:「とごうち 写真で見るあゆみ」 戸河内町 1986年
Filmed June 14–17, 1927 (Showa 2), by Shuichi Fujii
Akiota-cho, Yamagata-gun
Sandankyo is a ravine located in Akiota-cho, Yamagata-gun. Visitor numbers started to grow in the mid-Taisho era when it received the spotlight as a scenic place. Inns were built, infrastructure was improved, and in 1925 the national government designated Sandankyo as a Place of Scenic Beauty under the Historical Sites, Places of Scenic Beauty, and Natural Monuments Preservation Law. This footage was recorded two years after the designation, and shows Sandankyo in its early days as a tourist destination. The film records such features as the rope bridge, ferryboats, Sarutobi-iwa Cliffs, and a gushing double waterfall.
Reference: Togochi-cho, Togochi: Shashin de Miru Ayumi [History of Togochi Town through Photographs] (1986)

RCCテレビ60年特別配信『ひろしま 戦前の風景』

ピックアップ